Life Jacket Loaner Grant
You can host and maintain a Sea Tow Foundation Life Jacket Loaner Station stocked with life jackets in a variety of sizes available for boaters to borrow free of charge for a day out on the water. For nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and applicable businesses for example, water assistance and marinas.
If you are selected, you will receive the following:
- Life jackets in an assortment of sizes infant to adult extra large
- 500 life jacket safety informational buckslip flyers
- Signage files to print locally with the addition of your organization’s logo
- Press kit to promote the life jacket loaner station
- Life jacket loaner program manual
- Life jacket stand, if needed as supplies are limited.
You agree to monitor usage and report back to Sea Tow Foundation, including photos, on how people are using the Life Jacket Loaner Station each month during your boating season.
Applications are available in Spring or Fall and irregularly other times of the year as funding permits. Grants includes life jackets from infant to extra larger, a stand or tub if needed, and information on how to setup, care for, and promote your Life Jacket Loaner Station year after year.
Submit your name to the waiting list to be contacted when applications are being accepted next.