Boating can be both fun and safe- help us spread the word!
How You Can Help
- Become a Boat Show Helper
- Become a Partner
- Care for Life Jacket Loaner Stations, complete form below
- Create new Life Jacket Loaner Stations, complete form below
- Conduct a Life Jacket Drive or set up a collection site
- Donate online now
- Donate another way
- Help us plan events, complete form below
- Join the Supporter’s Monthly Call
- Like Sea Tow Foundation on Facebook
- Promote Designated Skipper and Life Jacket use on Facebook
- Promote Designated Skipper and Life Jacket use on Twitter
- Share your life jacket story
- Share your photos of you, family, and friends “thumbs up” wearing Designated Skipper wristbands and Sea Tow Foundation Life Jackets.
- Sign Up to Receive Sea Tow Foundation E-Newsletter
- Start a Designated Skipper campaign in your area
- Take The Pledge to Be a Designated Sober Skipper
- Talk with businesses, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations in your area about starting a Designated Skipper and or Life Jacket Loaner Program, complete form below
And if you have different ideas on how to help, please call to talk with us at: 888-276-7691 or complete the volunteer form below to; share your ideas; tell us what you’re passionate about; and ways you would like to contribute your skills and talents to advance our boating safety efforts.
If you are you ready to jump in, Great! Complete this form and let’s get started!